Monday, July 27, 2009

Back to the Doctor

So now I have taken my entire 30 day supply of the medication. I feel ok for normal daily activities but I still really can't do anything strenuous without some pain. Forturnately my job (software engineer) doesn't require anything strenuous, but it sucks not to be able to play tennis or do my normal activities with the kids.

Tomorrow I go back to the doctor to find out if she has other ideas and maybe do some x-rays or other tests. I want to make sure that what I have is Costochondritis or Tietze's and not something more serious with my heart.

2 comments:

  1. Certain types of Costochondritis natural Treatment with herbs may help bring down cartilage inflammation. These natural herbs include: Noni Fruit, Arnica, Ginseng, Serrapeptase, etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Natural Herbs for Costochondritis may help reduce your costochondritis-related pain and inflammation. Talk about the efficacy and safety of herbs with your doctor before using these substances.

    ReplyDelete